Herbal Halo guarantees discreet packaging.
We accept e-transfers.Please be sure to include your order number in the message line and use herbalhalo as the password.
Yes! Anyone in Canada can register online to become a Herbal Halo member.
The outside of the package won't have any labels that would disclose the contents of the package or that it came from Herbal Halo other than our return address. For additional discretion, we do not include a packing slip. Your packing slip will be included with your confirmation of shipping email.
When indica strains are smoked/ingested they typically provide the user with a full-body, relaxing high. Sativa strains typically provide the user with an energizing, euphoric and inspiring high, generally followed by a period of increased appetite, especially for sugary foods. An easy way to differentiate the two is indica is sometimes referred to as "In-da-couch".
Hybrid strains are typically bred from an indica strain and a sativa strain in an attempt to reap the benefits of both.
Hybrid strains are either sativa or indica dominant. Hybrids can provide users with a combination of both a body and head high.
Cannabidiol-CBD is the second most prominent chemical compound in cannabis. Medicinal benefits include: anti-inflammatory properties, analgesic, anti-convulsant, stress relief. CBD is not psychoactive which makes it great for medical purposes.
We price our strains according to potency and overall quality of that specific yield.
Our recommended dose is between 10-15 mg for first time users. Edibles take at least an hour to digest and take effect. Be patient and do not dose again until you’ve waited at least three hours from the first dose. It's always better to eat too little than too much. The high from edibles will last between 6-12 hours.
Please note: ingesting an edible on an empty stomach can have a stronger and sometimes negative effect on the user. It is always recommended to have eaten something within 15-30 minutes
Sativas can cause anxiety in people who suffer from anxiety. We suggest that people who have had negative effects with sativa's use hybrid or indica strains instead.
Orders over $150 receive free Xpress shipping. Orders under $150, shipping is $15.
Yes, in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency requirements, we collect and remit GST/HST depending on the Province/Territory of delivery. Believe me, we don't like it any better than you do.
- Make sure the battery was properly plugged and charged (the red light was on and after 2 hours it turned green)
- Use a Q-tip infused with alcohol to clean the inside of the battery and cart. The connection might be weak because of oil or debris.
- Remember, 3 clicks of the button to turn on battery and 3 to turn off
- Observe for any debris or fluid build-up at the contact points between the battery and cartridge that can impede connection. Clean the contact points with alcohol to make sure you have a clear connection.
- Check that the cartridge is securely threaded onto the battery but not over tightened
- New cartridges should be “primed” by drawing air through the cartridge 3 times before first use – this coats the coil with oil
- after priming the wick, press the button only while inhaling, not before or after (that burns the oil and give you the burnt oil taste)
- ONLY press the button after you have started inhaling and release before you cease inhaling
- also, when inhaling, try not to inhale too fast, give the oil time to reach the wick.
- Battery should not be left charging for more than 2 hours – this can damage charger and battery
- ALWAYS power down battery (3 clicks off) before placing in purse or pocket – this avoids accidental activation
- ALWAYS power down battery (3 clicks off) before placing in purse or pocket – this avoids accidental activation and overheating of the cartridge – which can cause leaks
- DO NOT expose your cartridge to extreme heat or prolonged direct sunlight
- Do not carry your Keyy Pen in your pant pockets if you expect to sit – the Keyy Pen will snap at the connection point, much like a regular pen could
We have a 30 day return policy. We will replace your damaged or faulty cart within 30 days of receiving your order.
Contact us at email@example.com
Batteries come with a 1 year warranty. If you are experiencing issues with your battery, please contact us so we can get you a replacement.